Skip to product information
1 of 12

NAGATI Brand

350ml Portable Blender, Juicer (Electric USB Rechargeable Mixer for Smoothies & Slushies)

350ml Portable Blender, Juicer (Electric USB Rechargeable Mixer for Smoothies & Slushies)

Regular price $83.88 USD
Regular price Sale price $83.88 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Color

SPECIFICATIONS

1. Multi-function. It has two functions: a bottle and a juicer. One product has two functions: fashionable, beautiful


2. Strong power. Load 14000 RPM/minute speed, you can quickly stir up a variety of fruit, fruit juice, soy milk, milkshake, rice paste


3. High quality materials. Environmental protection cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, and ABS base are superior material, no chemical hazards to the human body, the use of safety, rest assured


4. Easy to carry. The silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle anywhere: sports, outings, outdoors, or a picnic


5. With a USB charging line, anytime, anywhere can charge, and you no longer need to worry about no electricity, home, travel necessity


6. Safe lithium batteries. Built-in lithium batteries,have UN38.3, MSDS, aviation and shipping certificates


7. Intelligent sensing. Electromagnetic induction device. After the cup body and the base are separated, it can not start to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of remaining.


INSTRUCTIONS


1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin, or hard shell, remove it first)
2. Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup's body. Add 20% water or milk, making the total amount about 80% of the cup's body capacity.
3. Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. After the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently; this improves the effect of juicing.
4. After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use a filter before drinking.


MORE SPECS


Specs: White 234*78.2*78.2mm/9.21*3.08*3.08" with 350mL capacity, food-grade PP cup cover, eco-friendly Tritan cup body, and food-grade ABS base. It features a stainless steel 304 blade and a powerful motor that reaches a load speed of 14000 rpm/min, with a 10-12A working current and 3.7V voltage. The rechargeable 2000mAh battery supports 30 seconds of juicing peruse, with up to 15 times of use.

Package Content:
1*Portable Blender


FREE SHIPPING

We currently offer free shipping on orders over $200.

Use the following code for 20% OFF: NBSHOP20

  • The code is for 20% off the entire order
  • Minimum purchase of $150.00
  • All customers

Contact us for more shipping questions.

FEEDBACK

If you are satisfied with the product you receive, please leave positive feedback; 5 stars are most appreciated.

 

 Not satisfied? Contact us with any concerns or questions that you have.


View full details
  • Bookmark Our Link Directory

    Keep our link directory bookmarked and stay subscribed for new drops.

    LINK: https://beacons.ai/nagatibrand

  • Get Paid with Our Affiliate Program

    Join our fun affiliate program and earn 15%, performance bonuses, and more!

  • Get Live Chat Jobs

    Work from home jobs are real, and this brand helps cut the time in finding the right ones for you. Click here to learn more.